Tuesday, October 20, 2020

The only mE (^_^)



About Me Myspace Comments

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

AssalamualaikumMySpace


Welcome to my blog. Nur Amirah bt Shamsudin is the owner's name. Matriks no. D20081032302
Just call me mira. I'm 20 years old...still young rite? ^_^
I'm from Pearl of Island...Penang mali ma..
Now im studying at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris as a science student
Taking Biology course and also chemistry.

This blog is suddenly appear because i have to fulfill my ict assignment
but actually its kind of interesting to me
coz i never involve myself into the blogging world
so its not too late to welcoming me as a new blogger
You may leave your comment in here
also dont be shy2 to share something with me

Thanks alot for visiting my very little simply blog
hope there is something that you can get from my blog
wish all of you a very nice day
may your day full with blessing and happiness ^_^
InsyaAllahMySpace











No comments:

Post a Comment